In The Core is a premier sports performance and fitness training company for the champion in every athlete. We specialize in taking good sports players and training them to become elite athletes. Focused on enhancing the athlete’s overall athletic and mental ability, we help develop all the elements required for success in any sport.
Most athletes today work primarily on skill development in their sports. They emulate their sports heroes and imitate their tendencies. They place a high value on being skilled and looking a certain way, and they apply their skills largely in actual scrimmaging and games. However, as the athlete grows and advances in their sport, their skills and game knowledge needs a constant diet of athletic development in order to perform. This is where ITC comes in.
In The Core defined is…
Having THE RIGHT THINGS, IN THE RIGHT PLACE, AT THE RIGHT TIME.
Our unique training and methodology teaches and trains athletes how to be in the core and thus eliminate all the obstacles that keep them from peak performance. The flow of each session takes them through the In The Core Pyramid beginning with:
- Whole-brain decision making
- Movement form, muscle elongation and activation
- Neuromuscular firing and athletic response
- Speed, strength and power training
- The conditioning effect
The In The Core Pyramid, trained once or twice per week, results in increasing core and body strength, foot and body speed and agility, quick decision-making skills, our athletes quickly find their performance separates them from the pack.
We want every athlete that we train to declare …
- I have discovered a love for health and fitness that will last a lifetime. I remain In The Core not just in sport but in life.
- I see a relationship with Jesus as the core to my life just as the core muscles are to my body.
- I am stronger, run faster, jump higher, move with great precision and make decisions faster than others.
- In the Core has not only trained me physically but has taught strategies to become an excellent leader in sport and life.
- I have learned the value of holding thoughts captive to truth and not being lead down a path of misbelief.
- I know how to put negative thoughts and distractions, feelings aside and focus on the prize ahead. Not wavering or consulting them as I train. I am grateful.
- Training is an “endless frontier” – where there is no “end” or “I made it” but “how much further can I press down the endless frontier of training my mind and body.”
Types of Training
EXCLUSIVE INDIVIDUAL SPORT-SPECIFIC TRAINING
Holistic and results driven, this once or twice a week sport-specific training is crafted to individual areas of need to build a great athlete. Learn More
TEAM & GROUP TOTAL ATHLETICISM TRAINING
Focused on athletic decision making, proper form, and body control, this weekly training emphasizes all areas needed to be a great athlete physically and mentally in a fun, hard-working atmosphere. Learn More
ADULT FITNESS CLASSES
Utilizing a variety of workout methods, this encouraging small group atmosphere will teach correct form and body movement to strengthen and condition the body from the inside out. Learn More
Meet out elite group of In the Core trainers.